STAY UP ON WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE WORLD OF REAL ESTATE
Fresh content five days a week!
- The Cost of a Home Is Far More Important than the Price
Housing inventory is at an all-time low. There are 39% fewer homes for sale today than at this time last year, and buyer demand continues to set records. Zillow recently reported: […]
- Is the Economic Recovery Beating All Projections?
Earlier this year, many economists and market analysts were predicting an apocalyptic financial downturn that would potentially rattle the U.S. economy for years to come. They immediately started to […]
- Homes Across the Country Are Selling Fast [INFOGRAPHIC]
Some HighlightsBuyers are actively searching for and purchasing homes at a record-breaking pace. According to the latest report from the National Association of Realtors (NAR), in July, 68% of […]
- How Low Inventory May Impact the Housing Market This Fall
Real estate continues to be called the â€˜bright spotâ€™ in the current economy, but thereâ€™s one thing that may hold the housing market back from […]
- The Surging Real Estate Market Continues to Climb
Earlier this year, realtor.com announced the release of the Housing Recovery Index, a weekly guide showing how the pandemic has impacted the residential real estate market. The index leverages a […]